The Sheds and Outbuildings at Middle Path
There are several versatile outbuildings which are timber-lined, well-lit and are generously-endowed with power points.
- A 8 metre X 9 metres colourbond shed with 3-bay carport attached.
- houses the second bathroom with rainforest and water views
- 2 large (laundry-sized) stainless steel sinks with hot & cold rainwater and high-pressure lakewater via 1" pipes
- 10 double powerpoints, most with lighting switch.
- 3 roll-a-door access and 2 personnel entries
- 3 skylights.
- A 3.6 metre X 6 metre colourbond studio with potting-bay attached.
- substantial shelving
- 2 sliding glass doors
The carport with it's stainless steel food wall
The studio sporting a crown of Gerania and Elkhorns
The chookshed which is currently used as a shade house